Preliminary and Open Championship and music competitions will be held on Saturday, June 23, 2018
Figures, All Grade level dancing and A special Second Chance Black-Out Preliminary Championship will take place Sunday, June 24, 2018
Please read these instructions before registering on iFeis:
Please use Chrome, Firefox or Safari for your web browser. To create an iFeis account, a Google or Facebook account is required. iFeis is registered with Facebook and Google to perform Username and Password verification. The only information shared with Facebook or Google is the user’s name and email to verify your account. Please make sure your settings allow this sharing.
Below are step-by-step instructions for creating a new account:
Create an iFeis Account
Select the login button in the top right corner of the home page and choose the appropriate Login by selecting the Google or Facebook button
• You’ll see either the Google or Facebook login to verify your account, enter your normal Google or Facebook username and password.
• A welcome email will be sent to the email address of your Google or Facebook account.
Set Up All Competitors
• Click on the “Complete Your Profile” button in the email or login to iFeis and select “Profile” from the menu bar at the top of the page.
• Select the “List Dancer in Program Book” if you wish to have your dancer’s included if the fèis publishes a program book. Click Save
• Create competitors by selecting the “+” sign in the bottom right corner of the Profile page
• Enter information for each competitor (Name, Birthdate, School, Gender, and Check Champion if they are a Champion Level dancer)
Register for Competitions
• Select “Feiseanna” from the menu bar at the top of the page and select the feis being registered
• Click on the “Register” button and select a competitor by name in the bar at the top of the page.
• Choose competitions in which the dancer typically competes
• Note: Selected competitions will appear by the competitor on the Left-hand side of the page or top of the page on your mobile device. Depending on the number of events and/or competitors, you may need to scroll to see all selected competitions
“Pay” for Registrations
• Once all competitors are completely registered select the “Make Payment” button on the registration screen, or select the feis in the “Payments Due” screen on the Dashboard.
• At the prompt enter your credit card numbers and verification information, and click the “Pay” button.
We hope your experience with the user account setup and registration/payment system was a good one. If you have any questions or feedback please do not hesitate to contact us at support@iFeis.net as needed.
Syllabus will be finalized just prior to the Feis start date. Stay tuned.